Perfect location for Gold Coast Rental living. Mansion, lakefront, tons of privacy.
- Main Features
- 900 SF Full-Floor One-Bedroom Residence in Historic Gold Coast Mansion
- Recently Rehabbed with all New Marble and Tile Bathroom with Shower
- Granite and Stainless Steel Kitchen
- Incredible Skylight
- Exposed Brick Fireplace
- Windows on both Sides with Prime Lake Views
- Semi-Private Deck on Same Level
- Quiet Residential Gold Coast Street just Steps from Oak Street Beach
77 E. Elm – one of the most fabulous facades in the Gold Coast…. could this be called “home?”
Only two residents on the rental side of the property – each on their own floor.
The Kitchen / Living Area has an Incredible Architect’s Skylight – like something from a NY Artist’s Studio…
The Living Space – so large and unique – the Exposed Brick above the fireplace will be punched out and replaced with all windows – facing the lake for an incredible lake view!
Excellent Chef’s Kitchen for the gourmand. What else could you need?
So Dreamy – open a vintage window and get an intimate view of neigbhoring mansions…
Private Bedroom – large and spacious – all hardwood with south-facing light.
Family Deck off the rear on the same level – great for a late-night glass of wine or entertaining…
Interested in this home? Call me at 773.405.6315 for a private viewing.